Jose Ramirez
El Paso Community College-Valle Verde
Education 1300/master Academic Excellence
Professor Hector Zubia, Jr.
May 4, 2012
Abstract
In this final exam essay I am going to blether intimately what I think about my Education 1300 class. I am also talking about what I bring out from it and the skills that I gained. Finally, I am going to talk about what grade I earned in this class.
Education 1300 Final Exam
I think Education 1300 is an interesting class. I would advise every college student planning proceeds Education 1300 to take it with Mr. Hector Zubia. Reason for that is because he is a great instructor because he makes things easier and easy to understand. I think this class would aid in some way every college student to be successful in college. The class of Education 1300 was a sincerely great experience to me because I learned a voltaic pile from myself that I did not notice. I am thankful for pickings this class because this class actually helped me to prepare for college experience and I know this will make my experience easier and successful.
Critical idea Skills
Critical thinking is a logical, rational, and systematic thought impact that is necessary to understand, analyze, and evaluate information in order to lick a problem. In new(prenominal) words, critical thinking is a thought process used when you have to solve a problem. Critical thinking is essential for school and life success. in that location are six critical thinking skills knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation. Knowledge way of life that you have to know everything that college courses gives you. Comprehension means that you have to snatch ideas, state ideas in your own words, and know the authors meaning. Application means to apply what you have learned to upstart situations. Analysis means to break apart ideas and relate them to other concepts. Synthesis means to integrate ideas and to come up with creative...If you hope to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment