.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Time Management

Time Management Assignment 1.I looked at my daily r fall outines sunshine through Saturday and branchified my activities into the 4 quadrants of time management. I agnize I spend most of my time through out the week in quadrant 1 and the least bar of my time in quadrant 4. When looking over my activities I stopped to look at how much I do authoritative things such as kick back and relax, secure a little extra sleep, and realized that these atomic number 18 fair about as valuable as attending class. here(predicate) is how I broke down the hours of last week into the quadrants: imperativeNot-Urgent Important48%34% Unimportant10%8% 2. The three most important areas for me were attending class, studying, and relaxing. These are in truth important to me because the reason I am here is to restore an education, and also is my number one priority. Because these are extremely important to me I feel that I should be able to collapse my self every advantage possible to do easy by acquiring good rest, and relaxing. I choose relaxing as important, because if I were to just study and go to class all around the clock I would eventually break, and do low work, have trouble concentrating, and end up with poor grades. 3.
Ordercustompaper.com is a professional essay writing service at which you can buy essays on any topics and disciplines! All custom essays are written by professional writers!
Three areas where I am involved in activities that are imperative but not important would be expiration to practice, sleeping in late, and watching certain TV shows. design is something that I have to do at a certain time, I cant just skip and do it whenever I please, it is scheduled and required if I want to stay on the team. It is not important to me because I am not getting any money for it, and it is not helping to get me a better education, I am simply doing it because I cognize to run track. Sleeping in to late can resist my days and leave me in a pinch for time, ordinarily on Sundays this happens. It is good to get in a agelong night of sleep here and there but aught excessive like 12 or 13 hours. I thought of watching certain TV shows as an urgent but not important thing, because if I... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com

If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper

No comments:

Post a Comment