From my experience in the classroom, Ive noticed the teacher uses a multitude of techniques to maintain the focus and attention of his students. Ninth graders be a fickle bunch, still young enough to be lacking in the attention span department. Diversity in technique is a requirement for any teacher who is spontaneous to take on the challenge of gaining and maintaining the attention of those students. The teacher I worked with, was typically able to grasp the attention of his students simply by imploring them to make the most of their time in the classroom. With classes at the school maxing out at 45 minutes in that location is limited time for all of the instruction to be give to the students. With the teacher putting the time management of the class in the hands of the students, it makes them take control and typically straighten up more for the sake of not having homework. However, even though it is only if for the sake of not having homework, the students typically end up bounteous the teacher their undivided attention. This technique, although it seems like it could easily backfire prone a class with no qualms about receiving homework or missing out on a lecture or in-class activity, has worked effectively from what I have seen in the class itself.
The finding making process is often times a mentally arduous process. You need to take in all the instruction you can and make an educated choice. Personally, I feel I can make a quality decision, despite competition to my ideas. While criticism can be helpful, and when my ideas are countered I am willing to listen to criticism, I tend to invest in my own judgment and incorporate advice that seems to be expedient to my idea. My decisions arent affected much by confirmation separatrix due to the fact that I try and see things from a clear enough perspective that I wont allow my information to be corrupted by personalized feelings on an issue. Belief perseverance can be an issue, because when I make a decision I tend to necessitate to... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment